Monday 2 April 2012

69 days and counting


Nedávno jsem narazila na text songu Waiting od Green Day a momentálně se na mě úžasně hodí. Posuďte sami... 
I've been waiting a long time
For this moment to come
I'm destined for anything at all

Downtown lights will be shining
On me, like a new diamond
Ring out, under the midnight hour
Well no one can touch me now
And I can't turn my back
It's too late, ready or not at all

Well I'm so much closer than
I have ever known...Wake up!

Dawning of a new era
Calling, don't let it catch ya
Falling, ready or not at all
So close, enough to taste it
I can almost embrace this

Feeling, on the top of my tongue

You better thank your lucky stars

Dumbstruck, colour me stupid
Good luck, you're gonna need it
Where I'm going, if i get there at all

Wake up!
You better thank your lucky stars!



Všechno se stalo tak rychle a teď už jen čekám na odlet, užívám si společnost svých úžasných kamarádů a k tomu vyřizuju všechny ty maličkosti jako pořízení si nového kufru, vyplnění spousty papírů, psaní seznamů na co nesmím zapomenout a občas i obávání se jestli to bylo správné rozhodnutí...a potom příjde email od Anne a já vím, že bylo ;)

"...I really liked your application and your video.  Call it karma or whatever, I really liked you on first sight.  It seemed a little early to pick a new au pair so I just looked at the options and then logged off.  But I kept thinking about you for days.  So I logged back on, called Au Pair Care and asked some questions and then pulled you for an interview.  I’ve really excited about you coming.  I felt a real affinity when we talked... "

No comments:

Post a Comment